This Site is managed by InnoBEM d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 515, 1351 Brezovica pri Ljubljani, Slovenia, an owner of a trademark CeBeDot.
We appreciate your trust shown by giving us your personal information. We promise that we will handle your personal data in accordance with this Policy, applicable law and in accordance with your wishes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view (i.e. clicks on links, time spent) what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, information about how you interact with the Site and information regarding the response to our email notifications (i.e. whether the message was opened, which links you clicked).
We collect personal data using the following technologies:
- Cookies – for more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. You agree to this by continuing using our Site.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site or you register in at the Site we collect certain information from you, as basic contact details (name, surname, address, phone number, email address, age), and the information we need for the delivery of ordered or purchased goods (subject of purchase, price, shipping and billing address, phone number, delivery time, payment method, date of payment, information on complaints, invoice information, etc.).
We also collect your email for our mailing list if you choose to sign up for it.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process the personal data that we collect generally to
fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we process personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Communication with you about providing our services and answering your questions and inquiries, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Advertising information might be based on your personalized offers and messages. User groups are designed and sorted in a way that each of them can receive advertising notification with different content. For more information about how target advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- To fulfil our legal obligations: the fulfilment of tax, accounting and other legal obligations, the enforcement of any legal claims and the settlement of disputes.
- Invitations to participate in satisfaction surveys,
- For statistical analysis of the sale of our goods and the use of our Site, with the aim to improve and optimise our business performance and the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our advertising campaigns).
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- where this is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. issuing invoices for purchased goods),
- when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution of the purchase order you submitted to us or because you asked for an offer,
- upon payment with a designated payment methods we process the usual amount of data that is strictly necessary to carry out a payment transaction,
- when you have given consent for processing personal data for a specific purpose, wherein you always have the right to revoke the consent,
- when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data (for example, when sending you an email that you left the shopping cart on our Site without completing the purchase).
The personal data that we process based on your consent shall be kept permanently or until such consent is revoked by you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
VOLUNTARY DATA TRANSMISSION
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information, but if you do not provide it, we can not deliver your ordered products and issue an invoice. We will state which information is such that its non-transmission means the inability to deliver ordered products and issue an invoice every time we receive personal information from you.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
InnoBEM d.o.o. maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help guard your personal data.
We do not provide your personal data or disclose information to third parties, except to those who have a written contract with us, on the grounds of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing, and are obliged to respect the legislation on the processing and protection of personal data . These third parties are:
Accounting Service, IT system maintenance provider for Site, powered by WooCommerce, Bankart service provider, e-mail service providers and Postal service/ logistic provider.
All the third parties listed in the paragraph above may process personal data only within the framework of our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes.
Site offers the ability to use plug-ins of various social networks (i.e. FaceBook). If you decide to interact (by signing up an account on the social network), your activity on our Site or through our applications can also be made available to these social networks based on privacy policies that you agree on when signing in to these social networks. If you do not want to share this information, please sign out of these social media.
Finally, we may also share your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In addition we will not share your personal data with third countries (non EU countries), unless appropriate safeguards are taken in accordance with applicable law.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO REVOKE THE CONSENT FOR PROCESSING
You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
With respect to your personal data, you may at any time request us to:
- confirm, whether we process your personal data; access personal data; request one copy of personal data in a format specified by you; correct inaccurate personal information;
- limit the processing when, but not limited to you object to the accuracy of your personal information; the processing is illegal and you are opposed to the deletion of your personal information and, instead, request a restriction on its use; and we do not need any personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to enforce, perform or defend legal claims;
- delete all personal data, if the conditions set out in Article 17 of the EU GDPR are fulfilled and, above all, in the event that you revoke the consent for the processing of personal data;
- terminate the use of personal informationfor the purposes of direct advertising and marketing purposes;
- the right to file a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can exercise your rights and revoke your consent:
If you have a registered account, you can check some of your personal information by signing up. For access to all personal information please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you a copy of all of your personal information that we process. The data will be submitted in machine readable form, which can be transferred to your third party at your request.
Whenever you can request a correction of your personal information or the deletion of your personal information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, if you want to limit communication with the Site or/and InnoBEM d.o.o. on any or all of the channels, you can do so at any time by sending us an e-mail email@example.com.
All the questions, concerns and requests regarding the exercise of rights in relation to your personal data should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond without any unnecessary delay and no later than 30 days after receiving your request, with the only exception if we can prove that we can not reliably identify you.
The updated Policy will always be published on this Site.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or
by mail: InnoBEM d.o.o., Tržaška cesta 515, 1351 Brezovica pri Ljubljani, Slovenia.